Junior Full Stack Developer with .NET
Our teams focus on delivering commercial card payment technology services that enable card schemes and issuers, corporates, and travel and expense managers, to efficiently collaborate together within the travel and expense management space.
We organise ourselves into small agile teams, use Kanban, meet frequently to refine our backlog, organise releases, and collaborative with our clients, all focused on shipping value. Team members are encouraged to contribute, have their work peer reviewed, to develop as an individuals, and support others, our services, and clients.
As a flexible junior full stack developer in .NET you will demonstrate experienced skill in some of the following, more the better, but as a junior we understand you wont tick all the boxes just yet ,
- Jira Software, Confluence, and Bitbucket (GIT)
- Build systems on Team City
- Visual Studio 13-15 (we hope 17 too!)
- Fast PC, dual screen, all the coffee you drink !
- .NET 4.5+
- C# VB.NET SQL (Linq)
- Unit testing
- REST-Like API – SOAP / JSON / HTTPS 1.1-2 / oAuth-OIDC
- Stream API – Sockets / Binary Protocols
- Security – Ciphers, Encryption, Signatures, Hashing, JWT, Key Management
- SQL Server 2016/SP1
- IIS 7 + OWIN Pipeline
- Build scripts, deployments, and automation
- Test, Certification (integration), and Production (via Team City)
- Production are High Availability, Multi-Site, subject to SLA
- PCI DSS Level 1 (or just security mad)
Icing on the cake
- PCI DSS Level 1 with oWASP (web side of things)
- Payment Authorisation protocols including ISO 8583:87-03
- IdentityServer v3-4 – oAuth-OIDC (IdP)
- Payment Interchange protocols
- TMC data exchange protocols eg Tamara, CIDF3, Wings, Xchange
The ideal candidate, whilst well versed in the Microsoft stack, will be interested in other technologies, they will be agile minded, enthusiastic, and able to coherently present strong ideas and sustainable solutions to the team. Domain knowledge is a real plus too.
Responsibilities, to the best of your ability, accountable to the team, company and client,
- Analysis, capture, and refinement of requirements (documenting them on Jira, Confluence, Word, Power Point, etc)
- Preparation and review of statements of work, designs, specifications, and ideas
- Craft, design, and test of code, unit tests, deployments, scripts, documentation, etc
- Contribute to meetings including
- Progress (daily)
- Planning (weeks)
- All hands (monthly)
- Work with and improve standards, guidelines, policy and processes, and participate in company audits
- Collaborate with internal teams & disciplines, especially the operational teams, to fully support our products and services (for the teams part), ensuring what we do holistically makes good sense
- Clearly communication and promote new releases through test, certification (integration), through to production
- Learn, share, and mentor with the team in positive and constructive ways new ideas, methods, technology, etc, work independently when required.
You need to be fluent in the English language, spoken and written, but those skilled in other languages within Europe and East Asia is a real plus too.
In addition to enjoying your time spent at dataflexnet ( more here ) ,
- Competitive Salary
- 24 Days Holiday (plus national holidays) increasing with length of service
- Personal training budget
As Dataflexnet is a member of Digital Manchester, you will receive from Digital Manchester, free membership, free or discounted access to events, and benefit discounts.
If you are interested then send us a note and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.