Backend Integration Developer with .NET
Join a new team designing and developing a brand-new solution for the rail travel industry integrating with a wide variety of third-party systems.
We organise ourselves into small agile teams, use Kanban, meet frequently to refine our backlog, organise releases, and collaborative with our clients, all focused on shipping value. Team members are encouraged to contribute, have their work peer reviewed, to develop as an individuals, and support others, our services, and clients.
- Jira Software, Confluence, and Bitbucket (Git)
- Build systems on Team City
- Visual Studio 17
- Fast PC, dual screen, all the coffee you drink !
As a flexible back-end & integration developer in .NET, you will demonstrate experienced skill in,
Patterns and Practices
- Micro-service & Message-based Architecture (Actor based)
- .NET Core 2.0
- C# 7
- ASP.NET Core
- OIDC/oAuth (using Identity Server 4)
Icing on the cake (nice to have)
- Integration with 3rd party
- PCI DSS (SAQ)
- Payment processes and procedures (as merchant)
The ideal candidate, whilst well versed in the Microsoft stack, will be interested in other technologies, they will be agile minded, enthusiastic, and able to coherently present strong ideas and sustainable solutions to the team. Domain knowledge in rail is a real plus too.
Responsibilities, to the best of your ability, accountable to the team, company and client,
- Analysis, capture, and refinement of requirements (documenting them on Jira, Confluence, Word, Power Point, etc)
- Preparation and review of statements of work, designs, specifications, and ideas
- Craft, design, and test of code, unit tests, deployments, scripts, documentation, etc
- Contribute to meetings including
- Progress (daily)
- Planning (weeks)
- All hands (monthly)
- Work with and improve standards, guidelines, policy and processes, and participate in company audits
- Collaborate with internal teams & disciplines, especially the operational teams, to fully support our products and services (for the teams part), ensuring what we do holistically makes good sense
- Clearly communicate and promote new releases through test, certification (integration), through to production
- Learn, share, and mentor with the team in positive and constructive ways new ideas, methods, technology, etc, work independently when required.
You need to be fluent in the English language, spoken and written, but those skilled in other languages within Europe and East Asia is a real plus too.
In addition to enjoying your time spent at dataflexnet ( more here ) ,
- Competitive Salary
- 24 Days Holiday (plus national holidays) increasing with length of service
- Personal training budget
As Dataflexnet is a member of Digital Manchester, you will receive from Digital Manchester, free membership, free or discounted access to events, and benefit discounts.
If you are interested then send us a note and CV to email@example.com.